Cardboard Heart Stamp
If you’re looking for a simple craft that requires supplies you most likely already have-look no further! This is a great way to let your toddler get creative all while being able to do it on their own. Not only will this help their creativity, but once you let them dry, you can turn these into adorable Valentine’s Day cards for Grandma and Grandpa!
How to make a cardboard roll heart stamp
Cardboard roll-from toilet paper
Paper or Construction paper
Wipes (easy cleanup!)
DIY Heart Crayons
This easy activity is a great alternative to giving your kids (or their friends) any more candy. It can be very time consuming while prepping but this fun craft will be sure to last! Slap one of these heart crayons on a Valentine’s day card and you have yourself the perfect little valentine treat! This activity can be done for any fun occasion/holiday depending on what kind of mold you’re able to find.
How to make your own heart shaped crayons
Silicone mold-heart shaped
Crayons (broken pieces work too!)
1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees
2. Peel the paper off all your crayons and break into small pieces
3. Mix up the crayon pieces and place them in the mold
4. Place the mold on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes
5. Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and let the hearts cool completely before removing them from the molds
My name is Brittany and I’ve been a PCS mentor with Milhousing Network for almost 2 years now. I have a two year old and an 8 month old and can’t wait to make these crafts with them! We hope you’ll make them too!